Aggressively defending your rights
Whether it’s a misdemeanor, felony charge, or your involvement in an investigation, we will navigate the legal system for you. We understand that not all cases are the same and that each situation requires a unique approach. Having a criminal charge doesn’t make you a criminal. You will get personalized representation as we aggressively fight for your rights.
Some of Elliot's criminal cases include:
- Representation of a publicly traded company in New York State Attorney General’s investigation into alleged Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act violations, and New York State Division of Human Rights investigation regarding alleged discrimination in housing.
- Successfully negotiated resolution of major securities violation action brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission resulting in a waiver of over $20 million of disgorgement, penalties and interest.
- Representation of an insurance adjuster in South Florida regarding a federal investigation relating to mortgage fraud and identity theft.
- Representation of a medical practice regarding a New York State Attorney General’s Health Care Bureau investigation.
- Representation of a defendant convicted of perjury in sentencing proceedings in high profile matter in Federal Court in Los Angeles; client was sentenced to probation following negotiation of cooperation agreement and working with prosecutors to prepare client for trial testimony which led to a finding of substantial assistance.
- Representation of South Florida entities regarding currency forfeiture and alleged failure to register as a money transmittal business.
- Representation of a defendant in a major Southern District of New York narcotics trafficking trial, and successfully defeated prosecution request for a life sentence.
Call us today to schedule your consultation and find out how we can help you.